Like the previous season, this season will also be split into two parts
- It was officially announced on March 17, 2016, five episodes into the show's fourth season run.
- Hirst discussed Vikings and the possibility of Season 6.
Main Cast Edit
- Katheryn Winnick as Queen Lagertha
- Gustaf Skarsgård as Floki
- Clive Standen as Rollo
- Alexander Ludwig as Prince Bjorn "Ironside"
- Peter Franzén as King Harald "Finehair"
- Jasper Pääkkönen as Halfdan "The Black"
- Moe Dunford as King Aethelwulf
- Alex Høgh Andersen as Prince Ivar "The Boneless"
- Marco Ilsø as Prince Hvitserk
- Jordan Patrick Smith as Prince Ubbe
- Jonathan Rhys Meyers as Bishop Heahmund
- Ferdia Walsh Peelo as Prince Alfred "The Great"
- Darren Cahil as Prince Aethelred
- Ryan Henson as Hali
Recurring Cast Edit
- Jennie Jacques as Queen Judith
- Georgia Hirst as Torvi
- Josefin Asplund as Astrid
- Ida Nielsen as Margrethe
- Karima McAdams as Kassia
- Adam Copeland as Ketill "Flatnose"
- Kris Holden-Ried as Eyvind 
- Khaled Abol Naga as Ziyadat Allah
- Alicia Agnesson as Freydis
Unknown cast Edit
- Markjan Or Adam Winnick as King Angantyr
- Tamaryn Payne as Widow Ordlaf
- Albano Jerónimo as Euphemius
- Kieran O'Reilly as White Hair
Episode Guide Edit
- ↑ http://deadline.com/2016/03/vikings-renewed-season-5-history-jonathan-rhys-meyers-1201722220/
- ↑ http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/vikings-season-4-finale-deaths-970810
- ↑ http://deadline.com/2016/07/wwe-star-edge-adam-copeland-vikings-season-5-recurring-history-channel-1201792909/
- ↑ http://cartermatt.com/222663/vikings-season-5-lost-girl-alum-signs-major-role/